Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Engagemaversary....

Happy Engagemaversary my dear....
(Engagement + Anniversary)
24 Dec 05 ~24 Dec 09




Today marks the 4th year Anniversary of the day me and my other half got engaged.

Time just felt like flying by without we really noticed it, eh sayang..? I really felt that it was only yesterday when we met at 'this company'..heheheh..sibokkk jer email-email org..( Saya pon sibokkk and gatai balas email sayang..!ahahahaaa..)


But all in all, I really glad that I've found you and we finally made it here..



Some people need a kiss a day to seal their love..

others need flowers everyday..

And other 'pompuan materialistik' need 'bling..bling'..baju, kasut, high-class dinner,etc..etc..(this is not a hint tau...!)



But, I just need you to
keep falling in love all over again...


Happy Engagemaversary Sayang...


Luv ya' baby...so very much!!!
muahhh..muahhh...muahhhhh

...The happy couple decided for a very simple engagement ceremony and lunch to formally introduce both families to each other and of course..to celebrate :)







psssttt..gamba kita bedua takder..sebab org tua2 kata tak manissss masa sanding nanti..eheheee..(and..u know why..!!! :p )

ok, till then....

daaaaaaa....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...